- At N M College, admission to the F.Y.B.M.S. Class will be through ON-LINE PROCESS only.
- Application form and Prospectus will be available for download on the college website www.nmcollege.in after the results of the HSC Exams are declared by the Maharashtra Board. Approximate date of declaration of HSC results in around May 25, 2o14.
- Applicants are required to fill MKCL form at University of Mumbai website, where they need to mention the name of the college seeking admission in with the other details. They need to take the print out of the Submission Copy and the Student Copy.
- APPLICANTS WHO HAVE PASSED THEIR HSC OR EQUIVALENT EXAMINATIONS FROM OTHER THAN MAHARASHTRA BOARD MUST APPLY FOR PROVISIONAL STATEMENT OF ELIGIBILITY BEFORE THEY SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORMS ONLINE. PROVISIONAL STATEMENT OF ELIGIBILITY IS COURSE SPECIFIC AND THE APPLICANT WILL HAVE TO PROCURE SEPARATE PROVISIONAL STATEMENT OF ELIGIBILITY FOR EACH COURSE THAT HE/SHE WISHES TO APPLY FOR.
- Applicants can fill the on-line form from his/her residence or cyber cafe or any other location where computer and internet facilities are available.
- Applicants are required to fill separate form for each category under whish he/she wishes to apply i.e. if a candidate belonging to Gujarati Speaking Linguistic Minority wishes to apply under Gujarati as well as Open Category, he/she will have to submit two separate application forms one for Gujarati Speaking Linguistic Minority Category and other for Open Category.
- The procedure for on-line submission form: (THE PROCEDURE GIVEN BELOW WAS USED FOR ADMISSIONS FOR THE YEAR 2013-2014). The details of the new procedure will be intimated after the HSC Results of the Maharashtra State Board are declared. Approximate date of declaration of HSC results in around May 25, 2o14. .
Log on to the college website www.nmcollege.in
- Click on the link for admission to FYBMS - 2014.
- Follow the link to University MKCL form and get the MKCL No.
- Please download the admission form and save the admission form on your computer.
- Please alter the security settings as per the instructions in the screen shots.
- After making the necessary changes in the security settings, the downloaded admission form can be filled off-line i.e. without the internet connection.
- Please fill the admission form very carefully and confirm that the form is filled properly.
- Once you have confirmed that the admission form is filled properly, Please connect to the internet and submit/upload the duly filled form by clicking on the submit button.
- Once the form is uploaded you will be assigned the application number.
- Save the form and take the hard copy i.e. the printout of the form.
- Please note that once the application number is generated, the payment of Rs. 100/- (in case if payment is made online additional convenience fee of Rs. 1.50 i.e. total Rs. 101.50) towards the application form is to be made. The payment can be made in two ways viz. by using the payment gateway provided on the website or through physical payment of the application fees at the college along with the submission of the hard copy of the form.
- If the payment of Rs. 101.50 is made and confirmed through the payment gateway, the applicant will receive “Lead Number” through mail. The receipt of the Lead Number will confirm that the candidate shall be considered for admission through the merit list. If the name of the applicant appears on the merit list, the hardcopy of this mail and the hardcopy of the application submitted online along with all the necessary documents and fees must be provided at the time of confirming the admission.
- In case if the applicant wishes to make the payment of the application fees of Rs. 100/-at the college, the applicant will have to submit the hardcopy of the application form submitted online along with the application fees and the applicant will be given an acknowledgement. If the name of the applicant appears on the merit list, the original copy of this acknowledgement along with all the necessary documents and fees must be provided at the time of confirming the admission.
- If the application no. is not generated then it means that the security instruction are not followed properly and in such cases the applicant must repeat the steps (i) to (xiii) stated above.
- APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO NOTE THAT ONLY THOSE NAMES WHERE APPLICATION NUMBER AND LEAD NUMBER (In case if application fees is paid online)/RECEIPT OF ACKNOWLEGEMENT (if application fees and hardcopy of the form is submitted at the college) IS AVAILABLE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSONS.
- Hardcopy of the forms submitted online and the application fees will be accepted at the college as per the schedule prescribed by the government.
- ALL THE MERIT LISTS WOULD BE BASED ON THE FORMS COLLECTED BETWEEN- (dates to be announced later)
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
For application along with the duly filled form:
Photocopies of mark sheet of HSC / equivalent examination
Hardcopy of the College Admission Form and University MKCL form.
H.S.C. Leaving Certificate
Photocopy of Aadhar Card / Ration Card / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill as proof of residence.
Domicile Certificate in case of Gujarati Speaking Minority candidates
Caste Certificate, if applicable
Any other certificate, as applicable, for claiming benefit in admission under different quotas like Sports, Cultural Activities, Physically handicapped, Freedom Fighter etc.
In case of students from boards other than Maharashtra Board, "Provisional statement of Eligibility" issued by the University of Mumbai is necessary for acceptance of the application form.
For confirmation of admission:
- Originals of the above mentioned documents.
- 3 passport size colour photographs (recent)
- 5 Self addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- stamp pasted on the envelope.
- Cheque or DD OR Pay order in favour of "Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics". Payment of fees is by Cheque/DD / Pay order only.
FEES PAYABLE: Rs. 11281/- (for open category students) for Semester I only (Rs. 401/- (for Reserve Category Students) for Semester I and II). Fees is payable by Cheque / DD / Pay Order ONLY in favour of “Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics”. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED. FEES ARE LIKELY TO BE REVISED BY UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI. FEES AS APPLICABLE WILL BE CHARGED.
ADMISSION IS CONFIRMED ON PAYMENT OF FEES.
Please read the newspapers for further information or visit this website for further details. In the meantime, students who have passed the HSC or its equivalent examination from OTHER THAN MAHARASHTRA BOARD and wish to apply for admission to any degree course offered by the University of Mumbai must apply for "Provisional Statement of Eligibility" in a prescribed format at any of the colleges affiliated to the University of Mumbai. Students who have already received their mark sheet of the HSC / Equivalent Examination can apply immediately or as soon as they receive their mark sheet, but prior to applying for admission at any of the affiliated colleges. College will not accept the application form for admission without this certificate.
Please keep sufficient copies / photocopies of your photographs and other related documents like Domicile certificate, caste certificate in the name of the student issued by a competent authority of the Government of Maharashtra, any other certificate which will be used for the admission. Admissions are based purely on merit of HSC / Equivalent Examination. No Entrance examination is conducted for admission to this course by the University of Mumbai.
All the best for your results...