Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal’s
Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics
VileParle (West), Mumbai 400 056.
18th July, 2018
NOTICE FOR ADMISSION TO M.COM. PART I (2018-2019)
Advanced Accountancy, Business Management & Banking and Finance
Students interested to take admission in M.Com. Part I are required tofill online admission forms till 26.07.2018 up to 11.59 p.m.
Please follow the following steps for online admission:
1) Go to the college website: www.nmcollege.in
2) Open the admission link: PG admission form,
3) Fill the online admission form.
4) Submit online admission form & make online payment of Rs. 100/- ( plus GST & Convenience Charges) as admission processing fees. Take a printout of the form (hard copy)
5) Submit the following documents to the college from 20th July, 2018 to 27th July,2018 from 03:30 p.m. to 06:30 p.m. in Room No. 03 (Ground Floor) on working days:
- Passing Certificate of Std. 10th/ Statement of Marks of Std 10th
- Passing Certificate of Std 12th/ Statement of Marks of Std 12th
- Statement of Marks of First Year – Semester 1 & 2
- Statement of Marks of Second Year – Semester 3 & 4
- Statement of Marks of Third Year – Semester 5 & 6
- Registration Form of Mumbai University for M.Com – Part I (can be submitted later) http://mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac/
- Online Admission Form for M.Com. Part I of N.M. College.
6) Eligibility Criterion for M.Com. Part I Programme: O.5977: A learner for being eligible for admission to the Post Graduate Program i.e. Master of Commerce, shall have passed the examination for the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (three years/ Six Semester integrated course) or the degree B. Com.(Old Course) or the other Semester based Programs i.e. Bachelor of Commerce(Banking &Insurance)or Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting &Finance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Markets) or Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) of this University, or an examination of any other University recognized as equivalent there to or Bachelor of Mass Media Degree Examination at the M.Com. Degree levels, (Specifically for admission to M.Com. Business Management).
7) First merit list will be displayed on 01st August, 2018.
Submission of the form should be done in the college in person. No form will be accepted by post or courier.